Wednesday 6 September 2017

Welcome to Kindergarten Class B

The first day was a whirlwind meeting new Kiddoes, helping to develop new friendships and getting into the swing of a new school year. It was so exciting to finally have our whole class together for the first time today!!  I can tell this is going to be a special class and an amazing year. Here are a few photos of our first day together.

As I didn't have all the blog permission slips back, there are some Kiddoes missing from the class pictures. I also had to delete quite a few group photos for the same reason. Please send back the blog permission slips as soon as possible. If you need another form, send me an email and I can send one electronically.

Hope you like them!


1 comment:

Don't be shy!! We love to hear your comments!